Monday, November 28, 2016

My world is falling apart but I am not done yet

Sometimes, it feels as though your world is falling apart, well that is how I feel today. I have cried a river of tears and it feels as though I am experiencing the death of something. Yes, I believe that something, perhaps a situation from the past must die so that I can experience a new life. It is a horrible feeling, difficult for me to describe, I have not experienced so many different emotions and physical pain in such a short time of space.

When I think about all the situations that have suddenly changed, and forcing me into a deeply unstable position, I momentarily believed that is unfair for one person to endure such hardship, but then I quickly stop the self-pity and remember that others have far worse problems than I do. I don’t think I have any more tears left, but I am still trying to cope with the emotions that are trying to keep me in the essence if pity.

Therefore, I decided to write about this day, and seek an answer to my devastating situation. I cannot even think about tomorrow or the future, that thought is frightening, and so I am forcing myself to remain in the present moment. Oh, how difficult it is to do so when my mind wants to keep me in the prison of darkness. It is extremely difficult to remain positive when your emotions are all twisted. It is equally terrifying to know that there is not a single human being that can help and so alone, I must endure.

I love quotes that inspire, render wisdom and guidance and I have found a few that I will share with you. The following have been a source of light in this moment.
 
When you are in troubled and worried and sick at heart and your plans are upset and your world falls apart, remember God's ready and waiting to share the burden you find much too heavy to bear. Therefore, with faith, Let Go and Let GOD lead your way into a brighter and less troubled day! - Unknown

When your world falls apart, you can either give up or cut your losses, or you can take a deep breath and begin to rebuild. - Unknown

Now the following quote really is beautiful, so if you are in a dark spot and have a friend or family member, then I believe you are blessed, or perhaps the quote can remind you of how you can be a blessing to others.      
      
I'll be by your side... when you need me... when the whole world seems unfair... when no one seems to care, you can depend on me. -The Temptations quotes

 
“The more we witness our emotional reactions and understand how they work, the easier it is to refrain.”
~ Pema Chödrön ~

"No Matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."
~Buddha~


 Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment